lördag, november 18, 2006

Enough time

There is never enough time...these days I just have one thing on my mind. Sorry to not share it, but I wont let you! Weeks goes by, not much happening. Or acctually a lot, but just these ordinary everyday things. And its absolutely great. Well I'm partail, nothing can really get me down right now. Not even having to wait for my examresult got me worried or stressed out...but got a message this night that i passed my Psycology course...yes yes yes, me so happy!

150 points to go...I'm sure the years will fly by in no time ;)

Going to the theather tonight, gonna be fun and cultural ;) First but not least me and sis are gonna go and pack a big trailer, full with stuff...how I look forward to that, not really!

Tomorrow is Disney/games night and saturday the 2nd december is Xmas preparation...you're welcome if you like. Just bring yourself and enjoy the day with, xmas-music, pyssel, glögg and must...naminaminam!

Not long now, soon we can put up mxas lights, decorations and listen to nice music :D

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Life is life.... ...lalalalala

Do you remember this song?
Well, it sucks!

What´s going on in Sverige these days?

Hilsen Villi