lördag, mars 17, 2007

Spring time

It's been a terrific week, now I'm not talking about how school or anything like that has been. BUT the weather has been great, sun in the morning, day and afternoon. We've been eating outside and just enjoyed our precious lunchbreaks! The sun just makes everything so much easier, I love it! But it is also time to start to take things serious. An exam next thursday and then another one the week after. So now, it's basically just school, eat , sleep, Bambi and E. But soon it's time for birthdays and vacations...gonna be so much fun to go and see Scotland. But with my luck it's gonna rain and be freaking cold! But E and my family is gonna be there, so it's gonna be fun anyway =D

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I wish I hadn´t read this article!
Crazy snowstorm here right now, just came home from some "Landcruiserwork" and it took me more than hour to drive 6 kilometers!

What a drag it is getting cold, or old!!!

Villi

Lottu sa...

True true my friend! Then I can congratulate you that it is almost raining here today. But I need to study, so I guess it might be a good thing ;)

Anonym sa...

Lotta Lotta Lotta!

Springtime must be over in Sweden! But now it´s springtime in Iceland! eiderducks, gooses and thousands of birds keep me awake at nights but that´s just fine, I´m really enjoying these few weeks while it´s going on, tomorrow I´ll go and pick up like one or two hundred eggs to eat, can´t wait!

Now bring on some fun stories for me to read while I´m sitting at home, sick :(

Villi

Anonym sa...

heyja :D har lige fundet din side haber du kan forsta det jeg skrifer her pa dansk hehe :D haber du har det super godt Hilsen Eva Dröfn