söndag, juni 10, 2007

Burn baby burn

My god, the pain!
Summer has once again played it's trick on me.
There I was lying un-knowing and unexpecting out in the sun by the lake.
It was saturday and a lovely day, so a few of us decided to take our bikes out for a spin and go to the lake 10 km from home. The sun was shinning and our moods where great. Once there the "beach" was crowded and the water full with people, and we wheren't late to join in. In the beginnig it was freaking cold, but more than okey after a while...probably cause then we didn't feel our limbs anymore! But we had fun and played with a ball and frisbee. Up on the beach we ate our sandwiches and played some cards. It was a long and beautiful day, and we finished of the day by buying an ice-cream before we went home again. So far so good...

On the way homw I started to feel some light aching on my sholder that was next to the sun...strange I thought and we continued home. Once home I tore my clothes off and the horror! Die piggy piggy DIE...I was pink and my back was burning. Well not only mine, and the thing was that we had used a lot of sunlotion all along, but did that help? NO!

How come it's always like this, somehow the summer always tricks you and somehow you'll always get burned!!!

I like pink shit, or how did the old rhyme go?

1 kommentar:

erikx sa...

Lucky me I could't join you!