onsdag, februari 21, 2007

Parantheses

~(A^B) = ~A v ~B
This says it all, I'm so glad I live a normal life!

Fed(Malin, Lotta, 18:00) v Hungry(Lotta) ...

Been doing this stuff all day, can't see anything that isn't logic or built up like this...

Something that isn't logic is the weather. It's freaking cold! Can't go on my bike, that's how cold it is. So at the moment my bike is having a vacation outside of school ;)

But I'm overcoming my fear of coldness, today I acctually dressed, properly and let me tell you it's so much better! I could bare to go to the bus and back...there was no question of taking my bike home from school!!!

Nah, time to find some recepies for friday...girlsnight at Erik's :D

8 kommentarer:

erikx sa...

Logik är inte logiskt!

bluerain sa...

Perfekt med gemensamma samtalsämnen på tjejkvällen ju :P

Lottu sa...

Haha, ni har så rätt, logik är inte logiskt..så nog finns det mkt att diskutera runt det ;)Vi synes ikväll

Anonym sa...

Where is this photo from??? Villi

Lottu sa...

The weeks photo is of Anna, it beside Laxará just close to Búdardal. Looks nice doesn't it? Can't say that i have a place like that in walking distance from here!

Anonym sa...

Ok, Laxá, one of many Laxá´s in Iceland, every third river is called Laxá here, for some reason..

How are things going "over there"?

Villi, happy coz it´s weekend!

Ps. Big party tomorrow night, everybody is supposed to shave tomorrow and then grow a beard!

Pps. Until the easters!

Lottu sa...

Yeah i know, everywhere you turned there's a river named like that...so many times i thought we where home in Búdardal, but no!

I heard about your beardgrowing competition :) sounds fun :P

Tonights party here is a beachparty...so shorts and sandals on cause here comes the summer :D

Anonym sa...

Summer already??? Damn!

No summer here until september I think!

Villi