onsdag, oktober 11, 2006

Autumn virus

The days are getting shorter, its getting colder and the leaves are falling. Such a great time if you're happy. I', acctually enjoying this autumne, 'cause I think I've found my place. For time being anyway. I'm starting to enjoy this life and all there's to it. It's nothing like last year, but then again, Nothing ever will be! There must be something funny going round, and I think I've caught it...

Today I went shopping, found a shelf. 12,6 kilos, I carried it home and I was still happy...In school we had a new teacher, she said things I did understand...It was raining outside, I commented the nice weather...It was fun studying today...

Conclusion: Something is seriously wrong with me. Anyone else that have caught this bug?

1 kommentar:

Linda sa...

Kärleksvirus månne? :D