lördag, oktober 07, 2006

University

Just that word, makes me tremble. At first it was this big campus and a lot of people. A lot of people that knew what they wanted to do, and studied really hard. After a month I have to re-think...
  • Yes it's big
  • It's a lot of people
  • You have to study, HARD

But there's not all there is to it...

  • Most people don't know what they wanna study
  • Or even why they study
  • Most of all Uni is one big party

My god, there's an never ending stream of parties...I'm not used to this yet, it still suprises me how people can go out in the middle of the week and then go to school. After this crazy partyweek I need several weeks of doing nothing and just relax...well I guess I have until next weekend ;)

So my conclusion: Uni is not that bad (note:this is how I feel a few days before I'll get the results of my first exams)

1 kommentar: