tisdag, oktober 03, 2006

Same old

I'm dreading the going to bed part. Why you ask, well it's not my bed, my room or even me. It's my neigbours. This living in an appartement isn't really my thing. I hate having neigbours, always people close by and having to respect others. I liked having my own house and doing what I liked when I liked. Like now when we're having a party, we have to think about our beloved neighbours...well do they think of me...i highly doubt it! Earlier the only person having a problem with our party was the villagepolice, now it's a whole bunch of people. And no, i'm not bitter, im just sick 'n' tired off falling asleep AND waking up to babycrys. Like this morning, it was well over ten minutes, then I heard the front door open and suddenly the baby stopped...what are these people...do they leave their baby all alone at home?

What do I do about babycries, do i go over there and comfort it or what...I just wanna sleep!

Inga kommentarer: